The annual wildflower show draws flora and fauna enthusiasts from around the state with an enormous and diverse collection of wildflowers from around the central coast. For over half a century this Wildflower Show has been one of the largest on the Northern and Western Hemispheres with over 600 species and varieties of wildflowers.
The show arrives to the Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History at the perfect time in Monterey county, coinciding with flower blooms across the peninsula, most notably the annual return of Pacific Grove's famous, Magic Carpet.
Wildflower Show and Museum Admission (tickets can be purchased when you arrive at the Museum):
- $8.95 adults who live outside of Monterey County
- $5.95 youth 4-18, students with ID, military who live outside of Monterey County
- Free for 3 y.o. and under
- Free for Museum Members and CNPS Members
- $5 admission for Monterey County residents